Teachers always needn’t teach in a physical classroom. As online learning is continuing to progress fast, there’s never a better time to opt for online teaching jobs which not only help you realize your goal of being a teacher but come with a few perks too!
Here are some of the Top Reasons you can Choose to become an Online Educator
- It can be a great way to earn a steady income from home, especially for stay-at-home parents, those frequently traveling etc
- The pay is lucrative and the work is rewarding
- It is also a way for certified teachers to earn an extra income alongside their regular teaching jobs
- You can work at your convenient timings with no cost of transportation and no additional expenses.
Now that we have listed the pros of being an online teacher, here are some courses for online teachers to improve their skills on Udemy.
Ratings: 4.4 (363 ratings)
Students Enrolled: 7,810 students enrolled
According to the creator, Colin Gray, “This course is designed to guide you from a complete beginner level to being an expert Moodle teacher.”
- Understand how Moodle works and be updated on the latest version of Moodle (2.7).
- Create engaging content which is useful for learning and create effective quizzes and assignments
- Design a good looking Moodle course
- Work well with the Moodle content editor
- Those who wish to learn Moodle
- Those who want to improve their Moodle courses
- Those who wish to use new Moodle courses
- Get up to date with Moodle 2.7
Ratings: 4.2 (169 ratings)
Students Enrolled: 5,902 students enrolled
- Learn what it takes to achieve success as an online course instructor.
- Understand the mindset of a successful instructor who teaches online.
- Know the teaching strategies which work in today’s student community.
- Those who wish to embark with online teaching
- Those who wish to earn by teaching online
Ratings: 4.5 (120 ratings)
Students Enrolled: 1,079 students enrolled
According to Jason Teteak, “If you want to improve your results and save valuable time, you have found what you’re looking for.”
- Understand your learners and how to teach them
- Discover your learning style and translate it to your audience and get every learner to completely understand your teaching.
- Engage your learners productively to benefit from your teaching
- Use teaching tools so that every learner feels you’re teaching in their own learning style
- Ensure that the purpose of your teaching is met with every learner grasping whatever you teach them.
- Managers etc.
Ratings: 4.6 (119 ratings)
Students Enrolled: 1,988 students enrolled
According to the creator, “This is easy, no fuss, get to the point program that will get you doing what you really want to do….teach, and teach well!”
- All about speaking the right way when you teach online
- Understand how your voice is affected by various factors
- Implement everyday solutions for factors which affect your voice
- Everyday warm-up exercises to prepare your voice for podcast recording
- Apply simple tools to calm your nerves
- Improve your accent and make it neutral.
- New online teachers who need to learn best practices to present well
- Instructors who feel the need to improve their skills and are not having success as desired.
Go ahead and try these courses. Let us know how you found them!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest updates
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.