Salesforce.com quite literally holds the best spot when it comes to customer relationship management (CRM) or email marketing products. You’ll surely find Salesforce products and services widely in use across a huge swath of industries, from automotive, healthcare, nonprofits, retail, media/communications, and finance. Initially, it started as sales automation software, Salesforce is now widely recognized for its Intelligent Customer Success Platform, which provides cognizable cloud solutions for sales, service, communities, analytics, marketing, apps, the Internet of Things (IoT), platforms and artificial intelligence.
As compared to other programs, you won’t find certification hierarchies, such as associate, professional or expert associated with the Salesforce certification portfolio. Instead, Salesforce certifications focus on various job roles common among Salesforce professionals:
- App Builders
The Top 4 Salesforce Certifications on Udemy
The Complete Salesforce Administrator Certification Course
With this, you will understand all the core concepts on the exam in order to pass the Salesforce Administrator Certification Exam and deploy Salesforce Lightening Experience.
You will learn to:
- Roll Out Salesforce Mobile
- Use SalesforceA
- Use Salesforce Lightning and Classic
- Know the differences between Profiles and Roles,
- Understand the purpose and use cases for Permission Sets,
- Learn the different types of Reports and Dashboards,.
Salesforce Certified Administrator(aka 201) 2018
Salesforce Certifications are quickly becoming the requisite certificates for any IT professional working with Salesforce. This course will enable you to:
- Pass the Salesforce Certified Administrator Exam
- Become Intimately Familiar With Salesforce Platform
- Become A Cloud Guru
- Understand how to create apps in the cloud
- Become Salesforce Certified
Salesforce Admin Certification Course
This is an easy way to learn the course that will help you ace your Admin Certification. Lucid explanations and clear cut examples define the course with well experienced instructors. You will be able to:
- Build your own custom App using Salesforce.
- Build an application using the declarative syntax.
- Build a data model using objects, fields
- Create Profiles and Permission Sets
- Build UI using RecordTypes, PageLayouts, Tabs & Apps
- Setup security for records
Salesforce Certified: Email Marketing
In this, one will pass the Salesforce email marketing specialist Certification exam. The learning will include SFMC Email marketing and Automation. Other areas of study that will be covered in the course include:
- Email studio, automation studio and journey builder
- Email Marketing Best Practices
- Email Message Design
- Content Creation and Delivery
- Marketing Automation
- Subscriber and Data Management
- Tracking and Reporting
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest updates
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.