MedCerts helps individuals build their own career paths according to individual interests. Most of us would love to get away from the traditional study programs on offer and concentrate on your area of interest. MedCerts helps you do just that! This US-based distance learning institution provides individuals with self-paced certification programs in specialized Healthcare and IT fields for a rewarding career. MedCerts works with experts and top institutions to create some of the best non-traditional programs and educational methods. Started in 2009, MedCerts has trained more than 13,000 people till date.
MedCerts is licensed and registered by the State of Michigan’s Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs as a Proprietary School.
What are the Services offered on MedCerts?
MedCerts specializes in training and certification in various healthcare fields, and have expanded to Information Technology (IT) and Healthcare IT (HCIT) course offerings. Equipped with the right technology, COO Dana Janssen and his team managed to come up with a system which offered a seamless experience for students, educators, and administrators alike. On MedCerts, you have the following-
- Aid for military
Some of the most popular programs are the following.
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Start a new career as a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant only at MedCerts. The Certified Medical Administrative Assistant Certification Program helps you gain the right skills to provide administrative support in a medical setting. CMAA Certification gives you the expertise in performing administrative tasks to run physicians’ offices, healthcare clinics, and hospitals very efficiently.
This program will fast-track you for employment in the vet assistant field. This course helps prepare you for the Approved Veterinary Assistant exam. The cost for registration of the Approved Veterinary Assistant exam is covered by MedCerts. You have access to the online curriculum 24*7 which consists of 5 modules. Following this, you get a hands-on externship at a veterinary hospital near you, and finally the Approved Veterinary Assistant exam.
How can you Save on MedCerts Programs?
Refer & Earn $400! When you sign up and refer your friends, you can earn up to $400 which is one of the highest referral awards you can find online.
- If you are the spouse of an Active Duty Service Member, you can be eligible for $4,000 of Financial Assistance from the Department of Defense.
- You don’t have to pay at one shot and can opt for a 4 Payment or 12 Payment Financing which can extend from 3 months to 11 months respectively.
Use your Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA) assistance to take a short-term training program for national certifications in the healthcare and IT industry. Job seekers are eligible for up to $4,000 in Financial Assistance.
Opt for the latest MedCerts coupons and deals which will be updated in this space regularly and ensure you get the courses at the best prices.
Why choose MedCerts for all medical and IT related Certifications and Programs?
- MedCerts programs are designed to prepare you for top certification exams. As we all know certifications are key items that hiring employers look for on resumes.
- All courses are online and self-paced allows so students can study anywhere, anytime.
- All courses are in the form of recorded video lectures with software demos/labs, a full knowledge base of course resources, a wide assortment of program supplements, and exam preparation materials.
- The courses are delivered with all types of support like live subject matter support, technical support, and general students support.
- MedCerts have been named a Military Spouse Friendly School and they have been ranked #1 Military Spouse Friendly School in non-traditional institution division.
- They have one of the best referral programs, for every student, you refer to MedCerts they pay you $300.
- Programs and tuitions help obtain nationally and internationally recognized certifications in growing specialized Healthcare and IT fields.
- Military spouses and those trained through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), are eligible for financial assistance.
MedCerts Program Pricing
Most IT Programs fall in the range of $1000 -$4000.The Health Care programs start from $2000 to $6000.
MedCerts are indeed the NO.1 choice for online-programs for IT and the Health Care field certifications. You can choose any appropriate program of your choice at discounted prices right here. These courses will help you acquire a job in the health field. They undertake study sessions with you prior to taking any certification exam to ensure you are exam-ready.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get Latest updates
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.